This is the leaflet. See if you can spot an error or two...
Dear Mr Prentis,
I am a member of Unison but I don't know if this is your email address as there is no contact details for you or a generic email address on your website which is disappointing.
I have been made aware of lies that Unison are spreading in the Wales elections (see picture) and I wondered if perhaps you could publish an apology and correction in time for the election. To be specific:
- The Green Party firmly backs the living wage and a £10 ph wage was a key part of the 2015 general election manifesto. To suggest that we do not is a lie.
- The Green Party is fighting to end zero hour contracts. Why does Unison lie about this?
- We want to create apprentiships. It is clear from our policies that are published online.
- Why does Unison claim that we do not opposed the Tory TU bill. We have clearly opposed it. Unison are lying.
- We continue to oppose the privatisation of schools. Your leaflet is lying to suggest otherwise.
I await your reply