Sadly I doubt that he has either the time or the will to bring in proper reform and I guess that he will suggest another fudge.
My top 5 reforms:
- Proportional representation at all levels of government (I almost don't mind what type but the way that the London and Scottish elections are run seems to work).
- Elected upper house. Possibly the most bizarre aspect of a government that calls itself democratic is to have parliamentarians who are not elected.
- Cap on donations and / or public funding of parties with sufficient support
- 'Digs' for MPs who need to stay over night in London, not second homes.
- Constituents decide on pay for their MP??? The concept that MPs cannot afford to live on four times the minimum wage is just pathetic.